Development of the scientific-and-methodological complex for the Master course in ‘Foodstuff Expertise and Quality Control’ made it possible to provide delivery of the course by the OSENU staff both as a whole and in the form of structural modules consisting of groups of the disciplines under the agreements on bilateral partnership concluded in the project and post-project periods.
– In March 2013 an agreement with University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz (the Republic of Poland) was signed. This, among other activities, presupposes taking a period of exchange training for the Polish students under the 159173-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCRcourse syllabi(2 months) in Ukraine under a double degree programme on a bilateral basis. Arrival of the first group of students from Poland numbering 22-26 pers. is pre-arranged for October 2014. In addition, a period of 6 month exchange training for two graduate students from Poland is assumed under ERASMUS+ programme.
– On 19 February 2013 a similar agreement, which presupposes development of a number of double degree programmes, was signed with the University College of Tourism and Ecology in Sucha Beskidzka (the Republic of Poland)
– An agreement on implementation of the courses for exchange training, in particular the training programme under the curriculum, modernized in course of 159173-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR project activity,is signed with the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (the Republic of Poland), according to the Bilateral Agreement of 12 December 2013.
– The work on signing similar agreements with the Agricultural University of Krakow, the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin and Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, aimed at conducting a period of exchange training for the Polish students at OSENU is scheduled to be completed until mid-2014.
– In 2012 an Additional Agreementto complement the already existent Cooperation Agreement between the Russian State Hydrometeorological University (Russia) and OSENU of 2 December 2007 was signed. It provides for development of the exchange training and double degree programmes, which particularly presupposes taking a period of exchange training of the RSHU students at OSENU under the double degree programme. In September 2012 a mobility of a group of 17 RSHU students to OSENU under the 159352-TEMPUS-FI-TEMPUS-JPHES was conducted with the two-week attendance of classes in a number of courses developed by OSENU academic team within the framework of the project159173-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR by a sub-group.
– In the period of 2 December through 20 November 2013 three OSENU post-graduate students – Viktoriia Sinitsyna, Daria Blyshchyk and Olena Katerusha, as recipients of the individual grants of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Order n. 863 of 27 June 2013, took a research internship at the University of Parma, the Republic of Italy, one of the main foreign partners within the project consortium. It is planned to extend the programme of cooperation with the Italian partners, in particular, at the expense of exchange training of the OSENU master students for the period of up to two months under the functioning curricula introduced at OSENU as a result of 159173-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR project implementation.
– The most active cooperation of the academic groups from OSENU and Agricultural University – Plovdiv resulted in the elaborated normative/mandatory teaching and methodological package for double degree programmes, that, among other things, are assumed to be introduced in line with with the provisions of the bilateral agreement of 28 May 2013. In the academic year of 2014-2015 under the programme of cooperation with Polish HEIs on delivery of 159173-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR-based course of exchange training at OSENU for the students from Poland, it is planned to involve two students from the Agricultural University – Plovdiv under the auspices of the All-Ukrainian Bulgarian Culture Center in Odessa and non-governmental funds. Jointly with the Agricultural University – Plovdiv two project proposals were developed and submitted under the guidance of OSENU – ‘Modern European Approaches to Teaching Undergraduate Students of Agroecology / MEATUSA’, under the 4th Call for Proposals, and ‘A Three-Cycle Poly-Adaptive Trans-Disciplinary Unitary Course Framework in Climate Change Impact and Mitigation for Life Science Curricula / PATCLIM’ under the 6th Call for Proposals of the TEMPUS IV programme.
– In May 2013, as a direct outcome of active work of the Portuguese partners on organization of practical placements for Master students from Ukraine, a bilateral agreement on collaboration with the University of Aveiro (the Portuguese Republic) was signed, including the provision on development of the double degree programmes. In this regard, within the framework of the Grant programme of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, a number of research internships and practical placements of OSENU Master and post-graduate students in Portugal is to be conducted during the period of the academic year of 2014-2015, where we will hopefully rely on an active assistance in organization of the activities and programmes on part of our Portuguese partners under 159173-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR, Paulo & Beatriz – Consultores Associados. In January 2013, by the suggestion from the Portuguese partners, OSENU submitted a request on participation in the international network of universities and organizations established within the ‘Master Program of Environmental Engineering and Climate Change’ project of the TEMPUS IV programme, www.mapec.ju.edu.jo.
– Jointly with the Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences (the Federal Republic of Germany), under the authorship of OSENU, the PATCLIM project proposal was prepared and submitted within the framework of the 6th Call for Proposals under the TEMPUS IV programme.